Master the “duopoly” of digital marketing and grow your business in 2018!
Google and Facebook have been referred to as the “duopoly” of digital marketing, accounting for about 70% of online marketing ad spend.
We’ve gathered 2 leading experts to provide all of the most up to date tactics and strategies and discuss both the opportunities and challenges related to each of these platforms.
This workshop is high on both information and energy and is the first step towards coming up with the best 2018 digital marketing and social media strategy for your business.
During this workshop you will learn:
- The latest trends in digital marketing for 2018
- How to use the 4 top social media platforms to grow your business in 2018
- The current factors that impact your websites online visibility
- The top apps and sites to help you create social media content
- How to inexpensively test your way into an ROI digital marketing campaign
- How to create your SMMP (Social Media Marketing Plan)
And much, much more!
Digital Marketing Specialist
Social Media Specialist
Attendance is limited to 40 participants so sign up today!
or sign up here.
wednesday, February 7, 2018
9:00am - 11:00am
mountain standard time
4600 E. Washington St. Suite 340 Phoenix, Arizona 85034
What past attendees have to say...
paper shredding service
“This is a ‘can’t miss’ workshop for any business owner or marketing manager that’s looking to get more leads from their website.”
Arizona Law Firm
I learned quite a few things that I was able to put to use the same day!